ALL PRICES APPROXIMATE
Devices (CHOOSE ONE)
- iPad (newer generations preferred; PDF expert app required)
- Android Tablet (ezPDF Reader or qPDF notes required)
- Windows desktop or laptop (with Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat installed)
- Windows Pro Tablet (with Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat installed)
- Mac desktop or laptop (with Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat installed)
- iPhone 5, 6 or 6+ (iPad is recommended for best viewing; PDF expert app required)
Printer (CHOOSE ONE)
- Air print (iPad only) capable printer. The HP ENVY 4500 works great!! (approx.
- Any Bluetooth printer should work, depending on your device. For example, an
Android device (such as Samsung Galaxy Tablet) works with Bluetooth printers.
Software (CHOOSE ONE)
- PDF Expert app - (ITunes store $11.99)
- aPDF Notes app from Android (Google) works for the Android system. (about $3.99)
DC to AC power inverter to power the printer ($10-$15)
The total cost to operate and use Form 365 is relatively low. If you ALREADY own an iPhone of iPad, it will be approximately $400-$450 total. If you need to purchase an iPhone, iPad or other device, then you can expect to add another $500-$600 in one-time costs.
This is a professionally designed form capable of performing typical mathematical equations used in the painting industry. It is not estimating software! It does not tell you what to charge. You are the business owner and you know what to charge. What it does do? It SEPARATES you from your competition. It gives you the most professional proposals on the market. It simplifies your job and makes it easier to sell more jobs! With your pricing and our form you are ahead of the competition. Don’t wait; buy now!
Time is money: Increase your sales with Form 365 – that’s what it’s all about!
Here are the facts: This customer has called you! They most likely have some knowledge of your business! More than likely you have 1-2 other competitors bidding for the same job! Make your proposal stand out and increase your chances!
RESIDENTIAL FORM 365 –
THE MOBILE SOLUTION FOR PAINTERS!
Meet with customer → type notes into proposal as you speak with customer
→ hand the professionally typed and custom form, printed onsite, to customer
→ sell more jobs!!!
Meet with your customer → Take notes → review proposal → Quote $ and tell customer you will send them a proposal → return to office → put together estimate – handwritten or typed → mail or email it → wait for customer to respond → never hear back from customer???
The NEW way will eliminate steps, save time and money – and INCREASE your sales.